Skip to content
- The citric acid is a kitchen essential used in preserving, flavoring, and cleaning. Completely preserves the Vitamin C content of a food product.
- Adds an acidic or sour taste to meat, candy, soft drinks, and ice cream. It keeps fruits and vegetables fresh and food flavorful.
- Perfect for use for in craft making, candy making, pH adjustment, water softening, and more!
- Helps in sprouting, canning, drying or freezing, bread making, conserving, and jarring. Can also be used as a natural cleaning agent.
- Great for Bath Bombs (fizzies) & Kettle Descaler.