Lord Krishna Drawings - Do-it-Yourself (DIY) Stone Embroidery Painting - Stitch / Needlework Hobby
Canvas Packing Method: Rolled Up
Diamond Shape: Square
External Packaging: Paper Bag
Pasting Area: Full
Number of Colors: Other
Pattern Type: Religion
Use: Household Essentials/Decoration
Set Type: Home Decoration
Tools Type: Tool Sets
Dear valued customer, Please pay attention :
This is a square resin diamond painting, not bead cross stitch, without any beads or pearl!
We sell the diamond paintings that are semi-finished product and does not include frame!
And the larger the size, the effect is better !
You need to do your own handmade and we provide necessary tools and materials ,DIY diamonds and pasting kits.
The bottom cloth size provided by factory may have some minor issues. Please pay attention, thank you for you understanding!
[Diy Diamond painting kit :]
1. Enough the resin diamonds.
2. Canvas fabric HD drawings (including drawings, color table)
3. Tools used to clip gum drill tweezers, plastic tray.
[DIY Diamond painting production steps:]
1. Open the box and check the diamond draw special tools.
2. View the resin diamond color, arranged in order of coding.
3. Uncover tape drawing above, you will see a lot of symbols corresponding to the color coding.
4. According to the corresponding color code, clamp the corresponding the resin inlaid diamonds.
5. Suggested that one type of the resin diamond for one set to complete faster.
6. In order to create a perfect diamond painting, drawings put together in one place every row symbols do not have to stay stuck diamonds.
7. To cut a good figure on the drawings hold sorted array mounted to the plane of the material above.
8. Splices need flat against the neat, do not have cracks.
9. after a good fight, the rest of the gap at the glue corresponding symbols of diamonds.
10. To complete a good diamond drawing, put it in your selection of a suitable framework (the restaurant does not provide a framework).